The Humanities Intensive Learning & Teaching Institute offers you the opportunity to enroll in ONE four-day long course. Each course is led by instructors who are leading the digital humanities in their respective fields. During HILT, you'll have the opportunity to gather for breakfast and lunch with students taking other courses and develop your digital humanities network. For 2016, we are delighted to let you know that on Friday, June 17th, there will be mini-courses and Indianapolis excursions offered that all participants will be able to participate in. Mini-courses and excursions will be announced in April.
- Analyzing and Presenting Spatial Data
- Building and Sustaining Digital Humanities Centers
- Database Design for Visualization and Analysis
- Digital Pedagogy and Networked Learning
- Embodied Computing
- Exploring Humanities Data with R
- Getting Started with Data, Tools, and Platforms
- High Performance Sound Technology for Access and Scholarship
- Humanities Programming
- Text Analysis from Object to Interpretation
- Working with Scalar
HILT 2016 is sponsored by the Center for Digital Scholarship at the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis University Library, the Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities at the University of Maryland, and MATRIX: Center for Digital Humanities and Social Sciences at Michigan State University.
Problems or Questions?
Please feel free to contact us!