Location6103 McKeldin Library
This course will take place in a computer lab. You are welcome to use your personal laptop for this course; however, we ask that you pre-load this software prior to arriving.
Text Editor (some suggested options below; pick one)
Monday, August 4
- What is the internet? What is the Web? How do Web pages work?
- Hands-On introduction to HTML and CSS
- Introduction to Git and Github
Tuesday, August 5
- Introduction to Design Concepts
- Information Architecture and Site Design
Wednesday, August 6
- Workshop: applying concepts to individual projects
Thursday, August 7
- Workshop: reviewing webpage construction and design
Friday, August 8